If you are seeking stable employment in a company that offers career growth, then this is a must read for you! When looking for a job it’s important to interview and evaluate potential employers. Yes, the company is making an investment in hiring you, but you are also contributing time and energy into the company. In the like manner jobseekers should inquire about opportunities that enhance professional growth.
When seeking employment it’s key to determine your career goals and aspirations. If you are looking expand in your profession, then it’s crucial to communicate such aspirations with potential employers. Inquire about available job promotions as you gain seniority with the company. Doing so provides insight into professional ambitions and seriousness in growing with the company. Below are sample questions to consider when selecting jobs that offer growth potentials.
Questions to Ask Potential Employers:
1. Are promotions available as I expand my skills on the job?
2. Is there growth potential in different departments of the company?
3. How often does the company evaluate employee performance?
4. If given the opportunity can employees expand in his or her job roles?
5. Can employees request transfers if a promotion is available at another location?
6. What are the requirements to be considered for a leadership position?
7. Is there a website were I can research your employee benefits and growth opportunities?